school of CHILDREN'S practice - PERMACULTURAL GARDEN
On fertile land, in the Montenegrin village of Radanovichi, between Budva, Tivat and Kotor, children and adults grow more than 200 types of vegetables, fruits, salads, flowers, herbs and berries for themselves and for others, in the greenhouse and in the open land.
Taking part in the work process, among other benefits, children receive:
– practical knowledge;
– distracted from gadgets and phones;
– aware of the labor and price of money earned.
We use only humus, mulch, water and the sun. We do not use any chemical and biological means of influence on plants. We promote absolutely pure products for a healthy lifestyle. We are trying to combine the useful with the pleasant, work with relaxation and healthy eating.
We invite everyone to whom the principles and rules of permaculture are acceptable.
All this is – the “School of Children’s Practice”, events which you see in our accounts on social networks.
- growing seasonal vegetables, fruits, herbs, flowers and herbs;
- collection of food waste, shells from eggs, egg trays, wood ash, glass containers, other;
- crushing wood into mulch;
- occupational therapy: – treatment of depression by labor in the garden; – weight loss program: working in the garden and eating healthy from the garden..
- personal mentoring for teens who have lost contact with parents;
- catotherapy: joint stay with 3 cats;
- “ACQUAINTANCE IN THE GARDEN” for single parents with children;
- DIY WORK children’s workshop, other;
- quests, lessons and master classes for children and adults, on different topics with leading volunteers and volunteers; send an application for organizing a master class tel +38269673949
What do we offer
- healthy, without any chemical and biological treatment, seasonal vegetables, fruits, herbs, flowers and herbs;
- sprouted seeds, Wheat Grass, microgreens, baby salads and potted seedlings;
- eggs of hens, guinea fowl, quail;
- rental of beds and greenhouses with the provision of all necessary equipment, electricity and water;
- thematic lunches and relaxation for a company of up to 14 people;
- kitchen rental (stove, tandoor, grill, smokehouse, solar grill) for self-cooking, smoking and preserving products;
- rental of drying in the sun in drying nets;
- overexposure of dogs, cats and other animals.